About this site
Marble Horse Free Software Group
Personal Information Collection
The Marble Horse Free Software Group makes no request for personal information of any kind from its website. No forms exist on our website which request your name, address, credit card, etc. This is not an electronic commerce site; we do not sell any products through this website. Personal information is not collected on minors. Personal information is not collected on non-minors.
Usage Information Collection
Cookies are a tool used by websites that can help track your visit. This website is free from cookies; we neither send cookies to your browser, nor request cookies back from your browser.
Links to Other Sites
Support of Privacy Groups
The Marble Horse Free Software Group actively supports privacy, anonymity and security initiatives. Both in advocacy and in solutions development, we seek to strengthen the security used in day-to-day communications over public and private internetworks.
In particular, we find importance in the efforts of the following projects, resources and organizations:
- GNU Privacy Guard, a tool for secure communications
- OpenSSH, a secure replacement for telnet
- Cypherpunks mailing list; Archives
- SecurityFocus, vulnerability announcements, tool listings and security library
- SANS (Security Administration, Networking, and Security) Institute
- Electronic Frontiers Foundation
- Center for Democracy and Technology
Last updated: 2000SEP20JM01