SLPv5a: Commencement of Public Comment Period
Jacob Moorman, Marble Horse Free Software GroupApril 15, 2000
Members of the Marble Horse Free Software Group proudly announce the release of the draft SLPv5a package format specification for public review. This marks the beginning of a public comment period related to this specification.
Please follow these rules when submitting comments:
- This public comment period shall be concluded on April 30, 2000. Comments received after April 30, 2000 may not be processed.
- Comments should be submitted in plain text format in the message body (not HTML or as attachments).
- Comments should be submitted in English language.
- Please limit comments to the scope of the specification. General discussion of the merits of the SLP format over other formats or offtopic comments will be ignored; this comment period shall be used to enhance the specification.
- All comments received may be used publically unless otherwise requested. In the event your suggestions or requests are original ideas and are merged into the specification, your name will be included in the final specification.
- In the event that you propose alternate text for the specification, please include language stating that you wish for this text to be included within the specification and an acknowledgement that this text may be released by the SLPv5a specification group under the GNU Free Documentation License (as used for the specification).
- Please provide your preferred e-mail address and your complete name for formal response purposes; this information will not be purposefully distributed by the SLPv5a specification group to persons outside the specification group.
- When responding to a specific section of the specification, please cite the specific section. For example:
7.5 SLP v5a Field Defintions, InstallRecommendation